The Assistant HR Business Partner (AHRBP) is responsible for employee effectiveness through proper manpower planning, performance management, employee relations and offering support to line managers and employees on the best HR practices.
- Drive agreed employee engagement programs
- Roll out HR activities and plans at shop floor level
- Enhance communication across the unit
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Carry out induction program
- Provide day to day support and guidance on people management
- Update data in HRMIS
- Handle grievance and disciplinary issues at shop floor
- Training needs assessments identification and tracking
- Track people metrics
- Identify people issues as they arise and develop plans to address the problems
- Develop leave annual planners and ensure adherence and business continuity
- Maintain up to date org structures and ensure all employees have up to date JD’s and PP – KRA
- Maintaining relationship with business partners e.g. outsourced services
Knowledge and Experience Required.
The candidate for this Role is expected to be in possession of human skill first and foresight and an ability to identify and draw out the best talents, develop and harness them for provide 360 degrees growth for organisation and employee. Pertinent experience and skills required include
- Degree in HR /Business Management is requisite for the job position
- Member of IHRM
- CHRP (K)
- Soft skills in HRIS applications.
- Good working knowledge of employment and statutory laws
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills.
- Implementation of sound HR practices
- Good industrial relations management
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical skills