To operate and maintain boiler and turbine systems in the most efficient manner while ensuring safety of the staff and equipment. Maintain boiler parameters within standards and ensure consistent supply of steam and electricity to all user sections.
- Ensure uptime of the boilers and utility machines.
- Ensure the safety of the boilers.
- Ensure proper housekeeping in the boiler room.
- Ensuring the water received at water tank is of acceptable quality.
- Checking and maintaining the quality of fuel.
- Coordinating the various steam users and understanding the demand on the ground.
- Management of utility data and verification.
- Controlling and maintaining proper recording of boiler parameters daily.
- Carrying out minor maintenance works related to the boiler and boiler accessories.
- Ensuring adherence of boiler CM/PPM of the boiler as scheduled in the O&M manual.
- Ensure high hygiene standards are kept in line with ISO & cGMP standards.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering .
- Certificate in boiler operations and utility systems.
- Experience in Plant Maintenance especially pumps, mechanical seals, gland packing etc
- Adequate knowledge with High Pressure, Medium Pressure and Thermic Oil heater functionality, dry bleacher operations.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements of waste discharge.
- Proficiency on computer applications
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.