The Customer Service Executive job aims for 100% customer satisfaction through constant engagement on phone calls, emails, SMS’s or WhatsApp; timely processing of all orders received, update on delivery plans while gathering market feedback and intelligence on competitor terms, offers and prices.
- Engage specific assigned customers for orders and payments as per call plan
- Daily order processing & scheduling to Ensure timely conversion of orders
- To regularly update the customers on pricing updates, trade offers, new products released among others
- Engage for debt collections. To ensure the account is aligned for next order release
- Relationship Management To create and build trust for mutual business growth
- Product awareness to educate the customers about the products, benefits as well as advising them on the target markets and how to counter challenges coming along.
- System clean up to ensure only valid orders are left for accurate forecasting and production.
- Order conversion alignment to align the internal team and stakeholders- customers, security, transporters on smooth conversion
- Execute offers and promos. To drive the monthly target drive offers to ease product uptake
- Availability Execution Excellence. To ensure consistent product availability in the outlet
- Market Intelligence to counter competition
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
|Degree/ Diploma in Business related field Level of experience 2 years in a customer interfacing roleGreat negotiation & relationship building skillsGood communication and interpersonal skillsStrong analytical skillsProficient in Ms Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & working knowledge of ERPCustomer Service Short courses|