Executive – Finance (Accounts Payables) ensures suppliers are fairly stated by ensuring invoices are correctly processed in compliance with accounting policy and tax laws & timely payment. This enhances partnering and ensures smooth running of operations.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing and payment of suppliers.
- Validation of invoices.
- Ensure timely supplier reconciliations with no aged items above 120 days.
- Ensure correct reconciliation of creditors aging accounts.
- Proper inventory AP accrual tracking.
- Review of employee claims account.
- Ensure compliance with tax guidelines.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Accounting, Commerce, or related qualification.
- Minimum of CPA II or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Accounts Payables role or finance experience.
- Familiar with excel functionalities & reporting.
- Leadership skills.
- Deep understanding of ERP system.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Adherence to timelines and attention to detail.