Forklift Operator job profile
Forklift operators are responsible for operating and managing industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities.
Forklift Operator job description
We are looking for an experienced and careful Forklift Operator to join our team! As a Forklift Operator, you will be operating a forklift while ensuring efficiency and safety.
Forklift Operator duties and responsibilities
- Unload and upload material
- Identify damages.
- Report shortages
- Report quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery.
- Determine the need for repairs.
- Keep updated records of inventory.
- Produce activity logs.
- Comply with company policies and guidelines.
- Assist in keeping a safe environment.
Forklift Operator requirements and qualifications
- At least One year of work experience as forklift operator or similar role
- Attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of industrial equipment
- Very good physical condition
- Excellent coordination
- Valid certification to operate forklifts.
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills