To support and manage the enterprise oracle E-Business suite (EBS) products and business intelligence tool.
- Support and manage Oracle EBS suite modules and interfaces where needed.
- Continuously examine business needs / requirements.
- Attend to oracle functional end user issues, troubleshooting & offer solutions.
- Creating & modification of oracle custom reports, creating and personalization of oracle forms.
- Establish & enforce system security regarding users, menus, and responsibility access.
- Create, update and close oracle SRs
- Creating new SOPs for business application processes and updating current SOPs.
- Training new users and conducting refresher training sessions.
- Supporting and managing Business Intelligence software
- Creating master data i.e. users, suppliers, customers & items.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- BSc. In Computer science, Business IT or related field from accredited university.
- 3 years of actively supporting and vast knowledge in least 7 of the following Oracle EBS modules; Purchasing, Accounts payables, Inventory, Manufacturing, Order Management, Accounts Receivables, Landed Cost Management, Cost Management SLA & Cash Management.
- Good knowledge in use of Oracle SQL, PL-SQL program units
- Capability to create Forms and Reports.
- Capability to personalize Oracle Forms.
- Good knowledge in using service helpdesk system, tracking, and closing issues logs.
- Good knowledge in documenting processes SOP’s