The overall purpose of the job is the direct enforcement of security procedures and policies aimed at securing company assets and personnel in general. Direct supervision of outsourced personnel working under him.
- Material receipts confirmation
- Access control
- Safety enforcement
- Intelligence gathering
- To verify documents for all incoming goods and physically ensuring that the same has been offloaded.
- To control movement of both personnel and vehicles
- To ensure smooth flow of security and related activities
- To unravel root cause of incidents in the premise
- To identify safety hazards
- Sharing of weekly activities and escalating challenges to the management
- To ensure correct documentation of all activities at the entrance for future reference
- To conduct regular patrols within and outside the factory
- To create a good rapport with external intelligence gatherings units and have internal informers.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
- Diploma in Criminology and Sociology or relevant field.
- More than five years of security experience within production industry with a military background.
- Result oriented, self-motivated, and energetic.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Computer literacy (including MS Office applications: Email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- High levels of integrity.