lead maintenance team towards achieving 100 % plants/machines/equipment uptime efficiency and improve on present situation continuously hence meet quality supply of products equivalent to demand from customer.
- Coordinate with process people and prioritize the works, and allocate right people as per Works order/schedule
- Trained down people and guide them where necessary.
- Knowledge in spares availability and ensure right spares and tools are using.
- Coordinate with process department and execute Preventive, Predictive and Breakdown maintenance.
- To control and reduce power consumption.
- To know anomalies from the departments and act on them immediately.
- To ensure maximum plant /machine/equipment uptime.
- To attend to any breakdowns in case they occur in critical areas within the shortest time possible.
- To liase with production for any machine improvement or modification
- Ensure that Balances and measuring equipment are available and of appropriate range and precision with proper calibration and routine checks at defined intervals.
- Manufacturing equipment should be installed in such a way that prevents risk of error or cross contamination and ensure that contact parts are not reactive, additive, or absorptive.
- Ensure repair and maintenance operations should not present any hazard to the quality of the products.
- Maintain records as per GMP
- Diploma in either electrical/Instrumentation/Mechanical
- A minimum of 4years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in all 3 phase systems/machines including motors.
- Experience in complex electrical controls.
- Ability to troubleshoot faults and fix.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.