Location: Mombasa – Kikambala Office
- Marketing Planning & Implementation – Assist in (a) Implementation and coordination for all BTL activities (b) Regular monitoring of execution of events, including on-site visit, monitoring,
and reporting (c) Post event analysis and reports
- Vendor Management & Procurement – Facilitate procurement and issuance of POSM and visual merchandise.
- Marketing Activations: Ensure (a) Achievement of targets for reach and recall
(b) Coordination with agency and internal customers for smooth and effective implementation
(c) Monitoring agency execution and reporting. (d) Post completion, do an exhaustive review
- Support Marketing Initiatives – provide support in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and executing.
- Research and Development – Understand the research brief and be involved in the monitoring and reporting stages of all commissioned research.
- Media Coordination – Support in development & compliance of media assets through coordination with other teams.
- Media Support – (Digital, PR) for ongoing campaigns and planned giveaways. Coordinate all events and PR promotions internally and externally.
- Team Cohesion & Communication – Perform as key liaison for media as well as non-media inquiries for different departments.
- Marketing Material Management – Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials.
- Marketing Data Requirements – Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership
- Marketing Merchandising Support – Provide leadership support to contracted Merchandising agencies.
- Any other Tasks – Perform any other tasks and assignments allocated as and when they arise when called upon in the organization.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have good analytical skills to analyze metrics and create report.
- Must have a high level of creativity. At least intermediate knowledge of MS Excel is important.
- Project ownership and precision thinking to excellence in execution
- Must have strong project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as proofreading skills
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social media and digital domain
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must be enthusiastic and ready to learn
- Must be willing to travel as and when required