- To monitor product quality standard in the shift.
- Attaining machine capacity utilization that is the overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) in the shift.
- Maintain Environmental Health and safety standards. EHS
- To assist shift team leader to attain production schedule by setting machine appropriately and recording shift operational reports.
- Assist in maintenance of the production machines
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
- All-round individual able to demonstrate qualities above and able to motivate and extract the best from subordinates and colleagues.
- Must employ professional approach in conduct of his/her work.
|Minimum Work Experience||2 years|
|Minimum Academic Qualifications||Diploma ( Instrumentation & Control Engineering )/ Mechanical Engineering - Plant option/|