Overall purpose of the job
- The overall purpose of this job is to ensure all products conform to the set specifications by performing laboratory analysis and communicating the results in a timely manner.
- Perform routine and non-routine tests and analyses using the appropriate technical equipment and instruments.
- Advise production teams on necessary changes to process.
- Evidence for regulatory bodies and customers for process controls.
- To initiate root cause analysis that would assist on closure of quality gaps
- Maintain equipment in proper working order per lab guidelines; maintain a clean work area;
- Standardize all reagents per SOPs
- Performance analysis of products
- Monitoring and advising of quality product and process of soap
Education: Minimum of a Diploma in any of the below field of study.
- Analytical chemistry,
- Food science,
- Laboratory technology,
- Chemical & Process engineering
- Any other science related fields.
Experience, Skills and Competences:
- 1 year experience in laboratory analysis.
- Soap and edible oil process.
- Standardization of reagents
- Attention to detail
- Excellent RCA skills.