Overall purpose of the job
- QC Technician-Water continuously monitor process and product water ensuring conformity to process and product specification.
- To ensure process and product water are within requirement.
- To ensure quality product and process
- Maintain optimal plant operations
- To investigate cause of product and or process issue on arising and or persisting to close and quality issues.
- To ensure awareness in product water quality and respective analysis.
- Samples are taken in for analysis
- To ensure chemical stocks are available and avoid further downtime
Education: any other science related fields.
- Diploma in analytical chemistry,
- Food science,
- Science laboratory technology,
- Chemical and Process engineering
Experience, Skills and Competences:
- 1 year experience in water treatment operations and water analysis.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to details.
- Problem Solving
- Creativity & Innovation
- Customer Eccentricity
- Right attitude
- Accountability & Responsibility