Monitoring quality functions to have consistency in product quality, reduction in customer complaint and implementation of best practice and functional review with Assistant Manager Quality on daily basis.
- Conduct Root cause analysis for corrective action to avoid reoccurrence.
- Ensure annual verification of weighing scales and measuring instruments is done per schedule and have updated certificates.
- Ensure audits are done as per schedule.
- Annual internal audit for every plant and follow up on action plans.
- Ensure KEBS, HALAL audit compliance.
- Login non-conformity and escalate to supplier while also making follow up for corrective action.
- Plan shift schedule and implementation.
- Appraisal of quality assurance technicians.
- Identification of critical control points.
- Prepare proper training schedule and execute as per plan.
- Implement preventive actions through SOPs and checklists.
- Determining and agreeing with production teams on control methods which are measurable and at defined intervals to
- Determine critical operations parameters necessary for conformity.
- Review and approval of artwork.
Education and Experience
- Degree in analytical chemistry, food science, science laboratory technology, chemical engineering, or any other science related fields.
- 5 years’ experience in manufacturing enterprise.
- Quick and accurate thinking when faced with multiple challenges.
- Good analytical skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suites of packages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- ISO 9001:2015-QMS, Auditing skills,