To ensure machines run efficiently to produce quality Products at the best cost possible while ensuring safety of the people and machines while maintaining a highly engaged workforce in a specified shift.
- Monitoring product quality standard
- Attaining machine capacity utilisation that is the overall equipment effectiveness
- Developing continuous improvement actions
- Analysing daily operations reports and record keeping
- Training to the production team
- Maintaining Environmental Health and Safety standards and ensure zero accidents
- Daily implementation of production plan and oracle system completion
- To organize and manage production requirement.
- To ensure the products meets the quality specifications as required by the management.
- To achieve daily scheduled output, to cater for daily sales requirement and eliminate out of stock
- To reduce costs, improve efficiency and cut wastes
- To ensure best quality with no wastes or reworks
- To ensure machines run at their capacities and achieve their hour production outputs
- Evaluate his junior’s performance
- To ensure the working area is clean safe and free from accidents.
- Staff engagement activities in the respective shift.
- Review performance of the staff within your shift.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Diploma in either; food processing or manufacturing/ Chemical & Process engineering/ \Instrumentation & Control engineering/ Mechanical engineering.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good organization skills
- Good training skills
- Leaderships skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- Well rounded individual able to demonstrate qualities above and able to motivate and extract the best from subordinates and colleagues.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 21st August, 2021. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted