Pwani Oil Products Limited
To ensure all products conform to the set specifications by performing laboratory analysis and communicating the results in a timely manner.
- To initiate root cause analysis that would assist in closure of quality gaps
- To maintain equipment in proper working order as per the lab guidelines
- To ensure all reagents are standardised as per the SOPs.
- To guide production team on product status to advise the production team on necessary changes to process to improve product quality
- To ensure accuracy and repeatability of analytical results
- To ensure products conform to the set standards and specifications
To ensure chemicals are available to avoid further downtime
- Diploma in analytical chemistry, food science, science laboratory technology, chemical engineering, and any other science related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in laboratory analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good report writing skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Knowledge of quality control standards.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 21st August, 2021. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted